Aerotech Uni TNovember 25, 2019
Aerotech Uni T
Suited for universal type CNC cutting applications on Flat Table machines and/or Pod & Rail while using straight cutters.
The Aerotech Uni T is ideal for regular production requirements.
The precision collets allows a quick and easy change of any tool with different shank size.
The mechanical clamping system offers a run-out of 0.005 mm.
The Plus version with the patented Faceplate grill is ideal for those cutting operations that produce large pieces of debris and off-cuts
Look at our Aerotech in action
- Machine interface: HSK-F 63
- Clamping system: Mechanical (with collets)
- tool diameter: 16 mm
- Run-out: 0.005 mm x 2.5 D
- Torque: 100 Nm
- Rpm: max 24.000
- Balance: G<2,5 at 25.000 rpm
- Aerotech diameter: 105 mm
- Weight: 2.1 kg (without tool)
- Flange: Standard flange (AER-35A) or patented Faceplate grill (AER-35F)
- Routing with straight tools (AER-35A)
- Nesting with straight tools (AER-35F)
Precision collets for straight shank from 6 to 16 mm
COUN-0600 – d: 6,00 mm
COUN-0635 – d: 6,35 mm (1/4″)
COUN-0800 – d: 8,00 mm
COUN-0952 – d: 9,525 mm (3/8″)
COUN-1000 – d: 10,00 mm
COUN-1200 – d: 12,00 mm
COUN-1270 – d: 12,70 mm (1/2″)
COUN-1400 – d: 14,00 mm
COUN-1587 – d: 15,875 mm (5/8″)
COUN-1600 – d: 16,00 mm
The Aerotech is mostly used to evacuates dust during Nesting & Routing MDF and chipboards. Here are the Aerotechs recommended for these specific operations. But the Aerotech range covers any need.