No.4954 Tape cutter R
Cut the protruding parts of cosmetic tape and wooden tapes, correspond to curved lines
- Corresponds to curves which could not be handled with diamond tape cutter, pigeon, grip type tape cutter
- Resin / paper type tape compatible
- Stainless steel blades can be used on both sides
- The angle is attached to the head and the cut surface is easy to check
- By making the shape of the stainless steel blade into a U shape, the escape of the cut tape is smooth
|Applicable material||Resin / paper type tape|
|Cuttable range||Inner radius: round 50 mm or more
Rounded round rectangle: R 25 mm or more
|Material||Body: Nylon +
Blade with glass fiber : stainless steel
|Part number||Price (excluding tax)||JAN|
● Small box: 6 inches ● JAN code lower six digits displayed (4962660)
- When stainless steel blades are attached with glue or chips, sharpness gets worse, please wipe gently with light removing liquid.
- Sliced veneer is to cut the tape “veneer tape cutter NeoSharp” is recommended
- Round inside 50 mm or more, rounded rectangle R 25 mm or more can be cut
“Diamond type tape cutter” “Kadoko” “Grip type tape cutter”was able to correspond only to a straight line, but the tape cutter R was able to cut the inner round and rounded rectangle as well.
Usage · Application example
|◎ How to use|
|① Use the index finger to press firmly so that no gap is formed between the main body and the workpiece. Attach the thumb so that the main body does not float.
② Advance the main body and cut the protruding decorative tape.
|◎ The blade can be used on both sides||◎ How to remove a blade|