For Nesting cabinet/MDF and Routing with straight and profiled tools.
The Aerotech Hydro is recommended for high production and high quality requirements.
The hydraulic clamping system offers security, precision and high production levels.
Ideal for applications demanding high quality at high speed.
The Plus version with the patented Faceplate grill is ideal for those cutting operations that produce large pieces of debris and off-cuts.
Reduction sleeves available as accessories to adapt tools with different shank size.
Look at our Aerotech in action
- Machine interface: HSK-F 63
- Clamping system: Hydraulic (with reduction sleeves)
- tool diameter: 72,5 mm on
- Run-out: <0,003 mm x 2.5 D
- Torque: 250 Nm (AER-41A) / 185 Nm (AER-55F)
- Rpm: max 24.000
- Balance: G<2,5 at 25.000 rpm
- Aerotech diameter: 95 mm / 105 mm
- Weight: 2,3 – 2,5 kg (without tool)
- Flange: Standard flange or patented Faceplate grill
- Nesting MDF and Routing with straight and profiled tools (AER-41A)
- Nesting cabinet with straight tools (AER-55F)
Reduction sleeves for Hydro AER-41A
for cylindrical straight shank (clamping bore Ø25mm)
RE25-0600 – d: 6,00 mm
RE25-0635 – d: 6,35 mm (1/4″)
RE25-0800 – d: 8,00 mm
RE25-0952 – d: 9,525 mm (3/8″)
RE25-1000 – d: 10,00 mm
RE25-1200 – d: 12,00 mm
RE25-1270 – d: 12,70 mm (1/2″)
RE25-1400 – d: 14,00 mm
RE25-1587 – d: 15,875 mm (5/8″)
RE25-1600 – d: 16,00 mm
RE25-1905 – d: 19,05 mm (3/4″)
RE25-2000 – d: 20,00 mm
Reduction sleeves for Hydro AER-55F
for cylindrical straight shank (clamping bore Ø16mm)
RE16-0600 – d: 6,00 mm
RE16-0635 – d: 6,35 mm (1/4″)
RE16-0800 – d: 8,00 mm
RE16-0952 – d: 9,525 mm (3/8″)
RE16-1000 – d: 10,00 mm
RE16-1200 – d: 12,00 mm
RE16-1270 – d: 12,70 mm (1/2″)
The Aerotech is mostly used to evacuates dust during Nesting & Routing MDF and chipboards. Here are the Aerotechs recommended for these specific operations. But the Aerotech range covers any need.